Executive Search Network (ESN)
Senior Level Administrative
High Volume equals great candidates
We have developed “feeder” partnerships with nearly 1,200 academic and professional associations. Overall, it is estimate that our client job postings reach over 3.2 million potential candidates. We can then work together on the best academic unit in which to connect them.
We also have a current database of nearly 23,000 current faculty, staff and administrators. As soon as we have a position, we reach out to them first!
Our Inclusive Search Process
We follow the "7 Step" process below format when conducting administrative searches for our clients:
1) Receipt of the position (faculty, staff or administrative)
2) Assist in evaluating diversity and inclusion in job posting
3) Circulate via entire job distribution network*
4) Evaluate candidates as they apply
5) Narrow applicant pool to those you wish to interview
6) Conduct initial interview (8 question format)
7) Forward qualified names to academic client for additional interviews
*View our contacts at HBCUs, HSIs and Professional Organizations (view list)
*We advertise in Indeed, HigherEdJobs, Zip Recruiter and Linkedin - so you don't have to!
We track every position we distribute through our entire network. Then we are able to calculate where the "hits" come from (which organization), as well as how often it has been circulated via their own list-serve. We then compile the statistical data and produce a report. Our diverse circulation network is the largest in the country, as no other firm has as many exclusive partnerships with minority academic and professional associations, career placements directors and current faculty/staff of color seeking opportunities. A “Statistical Distribution Report” will be provided every 3 weeks.