Diverse Candidate Search
Our academic diversity search service highlights the connection between searching and screening and actual recruitment and outreach. The strength in our program is developing techniques which specifically match candidates with opportunities.
What makes our searches different?
Our database of candidates:
We have the largest database in the country of diverse candidates for faculty, staff and administrative positions. We regularly update our database members and explore if they've applied or been offered opportunities.
We also advertise in Indeed, HigherEdJobs, LinkedIn and others, so you don't have to!
1) Evaluating job postings to represent diversity and inclusion
2) Searching over 500 nationally recognized minority professional and academic associations
3) Forwarding qualified candidates in a timely fashion
4) Collecting statistical data from each search pool
5) Screening top candidates to improve speed in evaluation and review.
6) Interviewing initial candidates with specific questions and guidelines developed by the client institution.
Mercer County Community College
About Mercer County Community College:
Established in 1966, Mercer County Community College is a publicly supported, comprehensive educational institution that provides opportunities for higher education through an open-door admission policy. MCCC is home to 70 associate degree programs, as well as bachelor’s and master’s degree programs onsite, transfer partnerships with almost 50 four-year colleges and universities, and numerous credit and noncredit certificate programs. The college also offers numerous educational experiences, leadership opportunities and the chance to interact with other students and faculty/staff members in an informal setting. More than 40 clubs offer students the opportunity to explore special interests.