Spring Workshop on Graduate Minority Student Recruitment
Date: Tuesday, March 23rd
Time: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. EST
The virtual conference is tailored to providing effective strategies to graduate admissions professionals in locating and recruiting minority candidates.
Topics of discussion:
1. Researching Where to Recruit and Why?
2. Building Applicant Feeders with HBCUs & HSIs
3. Finding External Funding for Minority Recruitment
4. Developing Effective Marketing Materials
5. Partnering with Minority Academic Associations
6. Mastering the Open House & Information Sessions
7. Closing the Deal: Converting Minority Admits (Yield)
Registration: $235 per person
Join us! We were scheduled for Miami, but now we're virtual!